Many bloggers do Friday favorites and it’s always fun to see what they are loving on that particular week. I am jumping on the bandwagon this week but I might move this to Tuesdays. I really hate Tuesdays and they are easily my least favorite day of the week. Maybe writing about some of my favorite things will perk my Tuesdays up?
My Friday Favorites
- I blogged about my first Stitch Fix recently and have actually already received my second which I will update you one this weekend. I love Stitch Fix (<– my referral link!) and can’t seem to sing its praises enough. For a small fee ($20 per fix) the company sends you 5 items that fit your own personal style profile. From there, you can either keep all, some or nothing from your Fix. If you keep anything, you receive a $20 credit and if you keep all five items you get a $20 credit AND 25% off! I have loved every single item they have sent me so far! Keep up the good work Stitch Fix!
- Part of my job involves doing some graphic design. I am by no means a graphic designer so Canva has come to rescue many times (especially this week). They have over 1,000,000 pictures and graphics in stock as well as templates to make anything you could dream up.
MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- I bought these last weekend on a whim and I absolutely love them. They have a crazy amount of flavor and are great in sandwiches and chopped up in salads. These SBBBs have only 110 calories each and pack an impressive 10 grams of protein!
My New Gym Bag
- My Gaiam Fits Everything gym bag has morphed into my Fit Everything (seriously…everything) gym/school bag. I can’t seem to leave the house without because half my life is in that bag at any given time.
Orange Is the New Black
- I bought SL a 6-month membership to Netflix for Christmas and I think I have used it more than he has now that I found this show. I know I am kind of late jumping on this bandwagon but I am so happy I finally did. I am only 3 episodes in but I have a feeling I will be logging some serious couch time this weekend with my new friend Piper.
What I am not loving today….my train home being 15 minutes late! Hey, at least its Friday right?
What are you loving today?