Last week I had one of my new favorite lunches, a Kale, Quinoa, Bacon, Apple Bowl from b. good in Boston. I knew it was going to make my Friday Favorites list and I also knew I had to remake this fantastic dish at home.
My version didn’t include chicken like the b. good version I bought but that was only because I didn’t have any cooked chicken in the house to throw on it.
Kale, Quinoa, Bacon, Apple Bowl
- 2 cups of kale, washed and torn, stems removed
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked
- 1/2 granny smith apple, cored and sliced
- 2 Tbs dried cranberries
- 1 Tbs sunflower seeds
- 1/4 avocado, sliced or cubed
Add kale and quinoa to your bowl and mix together. Then add everything else, adding the avocado last. I didn’t use dressing on mine but if you would like, a nice red wine vinaigrette would be delicious!
Oh wow it looks so good!
I cant live without this now!